SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
romy718

After much procrastination, my reveal

romy718
8 years ago

I'm embarrassed. Last night I read a post from March in which I stated I would be posting my reveal, soon.

Many, many thanks to the GW community. Without you, I wouldn't have DRAWERS. My KD may not want to thank you. I know I drove her crazy with all the things I learned here.

Our reno was a complete gut (I loved the down to the studs phase) of our kitchen, family room, powder room & laundry room. We closed the doorway to our dining room to create one long wall. We also extended that wall and moved the hallway between the kitchen & laundry room 15". That was DH's idea & it was genius. That 15" allowed us to recess a pantry in the hallway. We removed soffets, replaced cast iron pipes with smaller PVC pipes that could be hidden in the walls, removed a wet bar in the family room & got rid of the behemoth entertainment center & the tiny TV.

The Details

Kitchen Cabinets: Wood-Mode Essex in Nordic White

Hallway & Laundry Cabinets: Brookhaven Edgemont in Nordic White

Countertops: Imperial Danby Marble, 2" laminated ogee edge

Grothouse Edgegrain Walnut with a Durata Satin Finish in Bahama Nights', 2" small cove & bead edge

Backsplash: Encore Silver Crackle 3"x6" Ceramic Tile

Floors: 4" site finished Walnut stained with DuraSeal Special Walnut

Appliances: Wolf Duel Fuel Range, Wolf Combi Steam Oven ( I love this oven), Miele Speed Oven, Subzero 700 TCI Refrigerators, Bosch Dishwasher

Sinks: Kohler 33" Iron/Tones 33" Smart divide in white & Kohler Iron/Tones prep sink in white

Faucets: Perrin & Rowe in polished nickel & Waterstone Annapolis RO faucet in polished nickel

Cabinet Hardware: Schaub #742 pulls, 5" in polished nickel,

Hamilton Sinkler Metropolitan Collection knobs in polished nickel, Hamilton Sinkler Metropolotin Collection 8" appliance pulls for frig, Katonah Teardrop Pulls in polished nickel for glass cabinets.

Pics in next post as this is my 4th attempt & I keep losing the whole post.

Comments (255)