SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
texas_gem

Week 56: Looking back...and forward

Texas_Gem
8 years ago

I know I've already touched on this subject but I really think it is important for ALL of us, whether we are DIYers or hiring a full crew; to remember what we have accomplished!

It is easy to look around and see all the things that still need to be done, are our to do lists ever finished?!?!

Sometimes I think we get so caught up in what needs to be done that we forget or minimize everything that has already BEEN done.

If you are just joining our weekly threads then you may not be aware that that very concept was the impetus for the weekly thread.

So I ask you, what did you accomplish this week?

Did you come up with some new idea or floorplan? Did you get gardening work done? Did you manage to survive the week without burning your house down?!?

For me, this past week has been mostly helping my parents on finishing stuff on their MIL quarters. Today was pouring concrete. What.....fun.....

I'm sure you ALL know what it is like to be done with this project, like yesterday.

Since none of us own an instantamator we have to get by on small victories.

So please share. What did you accomplish this week? What are your goals for the next week?

Comments (32)

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars27 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer