SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lavendar

Join me in my sunroom for tea? :)

Lavender Lass
8 years ago

Okay, it's not Thursday...yet, but after this weekend, I need an early tea break! LOL Did you all have a nice weekend? Ours was fun, but a lot of work. We got the apple tree trimmed up (so we can walk under it) and moved my mom's swing underneath, along with a table and chairs. It's a big apple tree! :)

The reason I asked you to join me in my sunroom....is that we're getting a sunroom! Okay, not a new addition or anything, but we all decided that we don't really need a breakfast room, but my mom would like to keep her sunroom furniture....so the breakfast area is going to be our 'sunroom'.

This means the living room (with fireplace) is going to be the dining room. I like this idea, because it's kind of rustic and opens to the new sunroom and family room. We have one of those homes with two living rooms in front (?) so making one the dining room just makes sense.

So, still working on the vintage kitchen, but I can't do much until we get new plywood subfloors down. Water damage and cheap particle board...not a good combination. This will be much better and with some new base cabinets, the kitchen should function much more efficiently. And be cuter, too! Vintage meets rustic/romantic. I guess that's what I'd call it. Probably rustic meets shabby chic would be another description.

These aren't my pictures, but I like the sunroom and dining rooms...so I thought I'd share them. Hope you're having a very nice day! I'm going to make another cup of Earl Grey/Herbal Orange Spice. I put both tea bags in the cup and they make a wonderful blend.

What's new with you? Please catch us up on how things are going with your projects and how you're doing in general :)

Comments (17)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor