SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lilbit7777

mini greenhouse

LilBit7765
8 years ago

So my other half got me a mini greenhouse for my birthday to use until he has the time to build me something along our deck. Ive NEVER used one before, so im thinking of just setting up the frame and shelves and when it calls for rain THEN stick the plastic cover over it with a box fan inside think itll work ok? Heres a pic of what it looks like set up in the store minus SOME of the shelves (they didnt have ALL of them put together inside) i originally never even thought about humidity (bonk my head) its supposed to be fairly easy to set up and take down so im figuring that leaving the plastic part off unless its calling for rain would be best. Also i know this is probably a REAL stupid question but ive been calling around looking for shade cloth and i havent had much luck........anyone else substituting something for it? i figured until theyre fully acclimated i would put it on after a few hours and then gradually extend the time until theyre totally acclimated. also, do you think one box fan will be ENOUGH air flow when I DO have to put the plastic cover on?

I know its pretty cheap lol but why invest a WHOLE lot when theyre gonna get something perminant thats a lot better? It should get em through this season. Thanks in advance for your advice! :)

Comments (48)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor