SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lavendar

Where do you post your garden design ideas?

Lavender Lass
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

There's a landscape design forum, but that seems to be terraces, patios, what kind of garden should I plant, etc.

I like garden design....you know, the kind you see on the Better Homes and Gardens website. The ones with the little plants all colored in and numbered, with the information off to the side.

There are different types of gardens that I really love, but none of the forums seem to be exactly right....so I always end up in this one. Not really the 'correct' one, but definitely one of the friendliest! :)

Which forum do you all use? Do you just stay in cottage or try to go to the other forums, to be more specific? I want to redo some of my existing garden spaces, change a few and add a couple of new ones! I have the space, so it's fun to dabble and now that mom's moving down SHE WEEDS! This is going to be so great, because I love everything but weeding. LOL

So....looking for ideas on a romantic, evening garden (with small seating area), updating (okay weeding) my fairy garden and adding in some new plants, finally getting my Peter Rabbit (or is it Mr. MacGregor's?) garden and helping mom with her new potager/kitchen garden. And I still have to find something to do with my great view garden that's too windy and cold for anything above zone 4.

What about you? Any new ideas? Gardens you're redoing or just cleaning out?

Comments (3)

Sponsored