SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
matthew_repece

need help with a circular paver mini-patio!!!

matt repece
9 years ago

hi everyone! I sought out a quality forum to get some help with a project I'd like to do in my backyard. It's nothing crazy by any means. I have a small side deck where I keep my gas grill, but it's very close to my siding. So I'd like to move the grill to my backyard for ease and comfort. My backyard had a preexisting concrete slab that was used as a basketball court by our former owners. We've since transformed it into more of a sitting and dining area when it's nice out. I'd like to add a circular "patio" coming off of one of the corners of the slab so the grill can sit on that. My problem is.... I have NO idea where to start!

When I search for instructions on how to build a circular patio out of pavers all I can find are instructions for circular patios that are much, much larger than I'm trying to do. And since I want it to come off of the corner of the slab (picture attached), I have no idea how to start the circle. Do I start it from the center? Do I start from the corner?

Any help at all would be much appreciated. Please assume I have no idea what I'm doing (because I don't hah!)

Thank you!!!

Comment (1)