SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
scw301193

Need Advice: Found a Domesticated Duckling

Sara Walker
9 years ago

About four days ago we found a domesticated Pekin duckling in our backyard. He's fairly large, but he still has some yellow fuzz on his face and his wing feathers haven't come in, yet. We are at a loss as what to do because his owners came looking for him at our neighbor's house five days ago. We've already knocked on everyone's door, put up flyers, posted on Craigslist, and still no luck finding his family. We're going to keep him for awhile longer, but we're college students and have work, so it's hard taking care of him because he gets really upset when either of us aren't in the room with him. We also have two cats, which doesn't help.
I know it's a long shot, but if we can't find this little guy's family, is anyone here in the College Station/Bryan, Texas area or a few hours drive away that may be able to give him the loving home he deserves? I really want to keep him, but I don't have the accommodations that would be best for him. He's such a sweet boy and loves to have his face rubbed, it's a shame that he got lost.
Let me know if anyone has any ideas or can get me in contact with someone who will love him!

Email: scw301193@yahoo.com

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville