SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ava_mapp

lost my spouse of 25 years 3 days ago

Ava Mapp
9 years ago

I'm Ava I've been married for 25 years to my wonderful husband Richard. I'm in so much pain right now is unbearable. He was healthy 48 year old man who worked hard for his family everyday. He was an engineer on the railroad. He went to urgent care last week cause his leg was hurting bad so the doctor asked if he had prior injuries from past. He said a few years ago he went sledding with the his and bumped his back so she said his leg pain could come from his lower . She gave him muscle relaxant and told him to continue to take Aleve for pain so he did. she told him to make appointment with his primary care doctor to get an MRI but the doctor can see him till May so we called her back because she is a primary care and she scheduled him in that Monday. he went to the doctor if she order the test did some more tests on his leg he couldn't push his leg up.so she ordered the MRI for him. three days later it was too late. my husband came upstairs from the basement when I get home looked at me and fell out I screamed Richard what's wrong. My son and daughter were home came rushing up stairs we called 911 they came quick. I did chest compression like the 911 operator said. he was in the ambulance for a long time before they got to the hospital. they did everything to save his life it turns out he had a blood clot and he knew the urgent care doctor didn't even send him to the emergency room that same day that he even mentioned that he thought it could be a blood clot. We would have just went to the hospital that same day. Now I'm looking at caskets and making funeral arrangements. I'm so lost with out him he was my best friend for 25 years. He loved me unconditionally just as I loved him. I need him to come through that door and this was all a nightmare. I need major prayers.

Comments (8)

Sponsored