SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
leavemeout

Terrible experience with HomeClick

leavemeout
9 years ago

I used to order regularly from HomeClick, but I placed an order recently, and it took forever to come, and then the product they sent was incorrect, so when I tried to get the correct product, the runaround began! When I called, the customer service people who answered the phone were very nice, promising my order would be taken care of immediately, but then I waited, and waited. I called them back, and they said, yes, it's coming, yes, we'll take care of it, and I waited some more. I'm still waiting.

I've had great customer service from Build.com and their affiliated websites, which I've used to buy plumbing supplies in the past, but I bought from HomeClick because they offered a better price and advertised no restocking fees. But I'm guessing that HomeClick has gone downhill with it's new ownership. Could it be headed for bankruptcy again? Anyone know?

I've always been happy with Amazon, which has the best customer service around, although they don't always have the best prices. But I'd rather pay a few dollars more on Amazon than have to suffer so much frustration from a place like HomeClick, which once had a great reputation (I ordered a lot of stuff from their website in the past), but no more.

Anyone else had trouble with HomeClick? If so, how did you get your problem resolved? I'd appreciate any advice.

Are there other websites you've had good customer service from (i.e. no hassle returns, prompt service, etc.)? I've heard eFaucets is terrible, so I'm avoiding them. I have a lot more stuff to order (plumbing fixtures, lighting, flooring, etc.), and I never want to go through such frustration again! Recommendations most welcome! TIA

Comments (5)