SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
suzfromtexas

New Pool Build in Cypress near Houston

suzfromtexas
9 years ago

This is my first post. I'm so excited to get started with my pool build. I've been wanting a pool all my life - a long time at my age! I grew up in the water and on the water. As an adult, there never seemed time for water recreation, only time to watch my sons swim competitively. Now that I'm retired, I've decided it's time to get back to what I love! About 3-4 years ago, I found the company who installed my replacement windows by following the windows forum on Garden Web. They did an outstanding job. So two months ago, I decided to come back here to see if there was any information regarding pools. Wow, I was not disappointed! After considering 4 different pool builders, I finally narrowed it down to one. It was such a difficult decision, because this forum helped me select 4 very strong pool companies. Each one was great with their own special strengths to bring to the table. As I've read so many people advise here, I finally had to go with my gut instincts. It's been a crazy two months with more pool homework and research than I ever imagined. I hope I've done enough! Tomorrow is Day One, the Big Dig. We thought it might be last week, but there was too much rain to get started. That was fine with me - it gave me more time to gather my ideas. It seems the more answers I get, the more questions I have. Anybody else feel the same? I'm hoping this pool builder has enough patience to work with me. LOL! I have a feeling those questions will keep coming with each new decision I need to make along the way. Thanks to all of you for the support you didn't know you were giving me these last couple of months. And thanks in advance for your support as this pool gets going. Wish me luck! And wish my pool builder even more!!!

Comment (1)