SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hkwan

48 inch Dual Fuel Range and single wall oven Choices

hkwan
9 years ago

I am glad I found this forum by accident if not I wont know the Wolf's chipping porcelain issues. I still cant make any decision b/w Bertazonni, Blue Star, Miele and Wolf. I have not seen Blue Star -they do not offer Dual Fuel so it would be last option.

I have spoken with Wolf's reps and she assures me that this chipping porcelain might happened to any oven that has a porcelain liner. If I follow their manual or suggestion on how to clean the oven, it wont be an issue. If it does happens after the warranty, they would try to help me. Unfortunately their current Dual Fuel Oven does not use their latest M wall oven system ( separate liner?)

Does anyone have any chipping problem on WOLF DF in year 2013 or 2014?

I fall in love b/w Wolf and Miele's new sleek clean looks but their oven is so small. I know I will get the Miele's Combi Steamer Oven.

I might buy Kitchen Aid or Bosch -swing door single wall oven- I have kitchen Aid for 25 years-no problem at all but it is time to change it. If anyone can give any inputs regarding the single wall oven and 48 inch Dual Fuel Range

Thanks

Comments (20)