Houzz Logo Print
aunt_audrey

Today is "National Handcuff Day!"

Have fun. Or stay outta trouble. Whatever floats your boat. LOL

Small Smileys · More Info

Comments (7)

• cheryl_okla
    9 years ago

Your post brought back a very silly but funny event in my life about handcuffs!

Laughing as I post. I didn't know handcuffs was such a thing to celebrate!

• nicole___
    9 years ago

I like your smiley. :0)

Now 50 shades of grey is out, I'm sure someone will find meaning in this...

• carabubble
    9 years ago

So, Cheryl, you've left us all hanging here...share your silly but funny event!

• liz
    9 years ago

Will you bail me out? cause I just got some superb handcuffs from the furnace installer...its what we use on the plane...OMG...the thoughts running thru my head...ha ha ha

• rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7
    9 years ago

I was in a Community theater production once and a set of handcuffs was a prop. Naturally, I had to start messing with them during one of the reversals and ended up down at the police station surrounded by many helpful cops, all with a sense of humor.

They promised to come to the play, which was "Detective Story", coincidentally, lol.

• cheryl_okla
    9 years ago

Carabubble,

It's pretty funny now but many years ago, my girl friend came with a set of old handcuffs and I instantly grabbed them and put them on, snap them shut about the time she said, No keys!

I was ready for an important outing but instead ended up at the police station, no master key for them old cuffs so had to cut them off me. Girlfriend was not happy she had to return the cuffs ruined to her older brother. Was not at all funny then but it is so many years later!

I do NOT play with handcuffs in any form or fashion! LOL

• wildchild2x2
    9 years ago

I have a really nice set DS bought me one Xmas. Keep them in my go bag in my car. Key is on my keyring.

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County