SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bergiesgirl

Final Sconce Decisions

bergiesgirl
9 years ago

Well BergieBaby #2 has arrived, he is a month old so the MB reno is finally getting started at the end of the month. I have to make final decisions on bathroom lighting. I have flip flopped so much, I have confused myself and DH wont even entertain my questions. I am going for a contemporary cottagey vibe if that makes any sense. The board items have already been purchased. There will be a clean lined alcove tub catty corner to the vanity and the chandelier will be above the tub. Our other fixtures are chrome. Greige floor tile and white subway tile for the shower walls and bathtub surround.

Option 1 - over each mirror, this only comes in an antique nickel finish. Will it clash with the chandelier and fixtures, does it skew the room really rustic?

Option 2- sconce over each mirror, is it too traditional

Option 3 - one sconce on the side of each mirror and the middle. Worried if this looks funky since the vanity is part o a long wall that includes door to closet and shower. It is not centered in the room.

As a bonus heres a pic of Bergiebaby and his little brother, will seek help later for the sensible Mom couch DH talked me into buying when I was 9 months preggo.

Comments (25)