SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wertach2

A roll call, who is still here and staying after the "upgrade"?

Harry are you still here? I hope so! You have always been "The Man" when it comes to beans!

Are any of the other long time posters still lingering and trying to adapt?

After reading other posts, elsewhere on the "new and improved" site, a lot of people are having problems. And in general, most are not liking what we have been regulated to.

We have been attached to an uppity, home improvement site, IMHO.

You know, they are the kind of people that hire folks to do their dirty work and think that veggies only come from the supermarket!

Us gardeners, get down and dirty! We are happy when we have dirt under our fingernails!

Sometimes during the winter when I can't grow something, I just go dig in the dirt to relax!

A lot of us are thinking about giving up on GW, BTW, I'm on that list!

If Y'all leave, I'll be right behind you! If Y'all plan to stay, I will give it some more time.

In case I give up....

Thanks to all, that have helped me and/or listened to my, sometimes right and sometimes wrong advise!

Thanks to all of you for sharing your seeds with me, I went from Blue Lake bush beans and bush butter beans as my standard to a whole new world of different variety's!

I hope that everyone that I shared seeds with are happy with them.

I will miss Y'all if I go, I feel like Y'all are kinda like family!

Darn, this seems like a suicide letter! :) No, I'm not depressed, just not happy with what has happened to our website!

Comments (23)

Sponsored