Do youtube videos work yet?
11 years ago
last modified: 11 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (31)
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
Related Discussions
Download Youtube Videos.
Comments (9)What a coincidence! I tried to post a message a few minutes ago and got a message about cookies. I took a break, went to KT, posted with no problem, and came back here to try again. I found that I no longer have Flash Player. Somewhere in all the troubles I had recently it must have been deleted. I have tried to get it by clicking on a video that has a small box that says click here to download Flash Player. I download it but then I get a red box that tells me to read the agreement, which I've not found. I did get a list of Flash programs and I clicked on the version 10. It just sits there downloading endlessly. I went to FF addons and found this. Download YouTube Videos + Flash Video Downloader / Download-Helper 3.3.1 So, that is what I need? In Control Panel I have Adobe Reader 9.3.4. which is used for my church newsletter. Will I lose that if I get Flash Player? Firefox default browser. HP Media Center XP SP3 TIA Sue...See Morecan't download youtube video clips
Comments (7)the kick youtube one seems to work I just tried it. Instead of putting abc you put kick in the url right before youtube. Then when it opens at the kick page at the bottom of the video you click on Kick, it then has a bar at the top with the various types of download file options choose the one you want like mp4 then on the right click on the green go, then right click on the download button and choose save link as. If for some reason you are only getting the embed link then on the youtube site at the top left corner of your video where you see the name of the video poster click that and go to their page and click on share and it will give you a url you can use. You should also be able to get a good clean url if you click on the share button directly below the video itself on the regular youtube page....See MoreAnother Tiny Home, in Portland (YouTube video)
Comments (2)Hmm, interesting. I'm all for the tiny house movement, but anyone who's so snotty about building a nice small house (mini-mcmansions!) would have more credibility if she weren't touting those particular constructions. I'm sorry, but stapling rusty tin cans on the outside of your house is just trashy--it's been around a loooong time (not a new brilliant idea) and it's the sort of thing that caused municipalities to come up with all the restrictions that make it so hard to build a tiny house most places. If I were anti-tiny-house, I'd love that video as ammunition for why we should keep the old laws and not allow them....See MorePosting a video without Youtube
Comments (10)@Larsi -- Vimeo is great! Love them. Have you uploaded your video/videos to Vimeo as yet? If not, locate the video on your hard drive first. Sign into Vimeo. In the upper right hand corner of the Vimeo page you will see a button that says "Upload" Click on Upload. Choose the video you want -- you can drag and drop it right there. It may take a while to upload, depending on the length of the video. When the video is uploaded and there, you're nearly set. Go to the video you want to link in your vimeo account. Look at the upper right hand corner of the video player screen for the arrow -- (it looks like the mac email send arrow)-- when you mouse over that it says "share". Click on the arrow. Copy the link code. Here in the posting box, instead of photo click on "video" Paste the link code in there. That should do it!...See More- 11 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 11 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
- 11 years agolast modified: 11 years ago
- 11 years ago
Related Stories

MOST POPULARExclusive Video of Wright’s Jaw-Dropping Hollyhock House
Immerse yourself in the stunningly restored Frank Lloyd Wright masterpiece
Full Story
FUN HOUZZ9 Places for the TV We Haven't Seen — Yet
Tube watching ventures into uncharted territory. How far would you go in your own home?
Full Story
DINING ROOMSRoom of the Day: Victorian Dining Room Keeps It Formal Yet Fresh
A Queen Anne home gets a renovated dining room with traditional detailing and loads of charm
Full Story
SHOP HOUZZShop Houzz: Video - How to Bring Bold Colors Into a Room
Watch our video to energize your room or welcome the season with vibrant accents
Full Story0

SHOP HOUZZShop Houzz: Video — Create a Selfie-Worthy Shelf
Watch this video to see how to bring your style to your shelves
Full Story
Houzz Gifts: Chic Holiday Tableware That'll Work All Year [Video]
Lay out these hand-picked designer’s choices from Houzz, and you’ll be set for special events and everyday meals alike
Full Story
Houzz Gifts: 11 Great Finds for Budding Chefs [Video]
With these tools and kitchenware from the Houzz products section, a beginner cook can feel like a pro
Full Story
Video Gift Guide: 22 Great Ideas for Everyday Cooks
Make a joy of turning out 3 square meals a day with these stylish kitchen accessories from Houzz
Full Story
Video Gift Guide: 43 Finds for a Festive Home Bar
Shake up a party-ready bar with gleaming accents, dashes of red and enough glasses for every lord a-leaping
Full Story
Houzz Gifts: 15 Presents for Posh Pets [Video]
Celebrate loyal companions with beds, bowls and blankets as stylish as their surroundings
Full StorySponsored
More Discussions








Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana