SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20248230

Danze Opulence.. Polished brass or antique copper?

User
9 years ago

I haven't decided yet whether I want the one with one hole or three (terminology?), I'm leaning toward one hole simply because I've read it's more convenient to have one handle than two. I've only ever had two handles, so I have no idea. Anyway. I can't decide between polished brass and antique copper. My kitchen will have creamy white beaded inset cabinets (slab front drawers, trying to emulate 1900's kitchen that possibly went through a few renovations ;) ) white undermount sink, Alabama White Marble countertops (possibly with a med-dark stained island - haven't decided on that yet), and more than likely a small hex tile with matching grout behind (no idea on color yet). I like the idea of brass because it looks more feminine but I'm afraid it might look 80's? The copper is beautiful as well, just a little more masculine. I plan to do a haint blue, semi-gloss ceiling, two windows behind kitchen sink, with medium stained 2 1/4 character grade oak floors.

Would you think copper or brass would make sense? And how did I just turn this into a novel?

Comments (18)