SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
valal111

Santa Rosa Gardens

val (MA z6)
9 years ago

I ordered for the first time in October, and was SO impressed with the FINE, healthy plants that I received. Some were 12" tall and some had flowers/buds on them, which subsequently bloomed before frost. The plants were all packaged VERY carefully and I took advantage of their sale prices...what a deal! They were recommended by another on-line gardener friend, and did NOT dissappoint!

I have already placed my next order with them for spring delivery...using a gift certificate I got for Christmas as requested from my son! What better gift!?

A REAL bonus with this company is that you get to PICK your ship date. That way you know when your items are being shipped (pick a date that's CONVENIENT for YOU and planting time) and can anticipate their arrival.

I had to make a change and emailed the company and got an answer back within the hour. I would say their customer service is really responsive! They also will allow you to add items to an order before your ship date, so you only have to pay for one (flat) shipping fee, which is very reasonable!

VERY HAPPY with my experience and highly recommend!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville