SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sleeperblues

My interesting drive to Chicago last night

sleeperblues
9 years ago

I drove to the burbs of Chicago from Wisconsin (5 hours drive) last night. I like to go in the evening because of less traffic. I also did this drive exactly 2 weeks ago, on a Wednesday evening. I stop at a rest area about 10 miles north of Wisconsin Dells because it is one of the smaller rest areas that you don't have to walk forever to get into the building, a necessity in the cold winters here. So 2 weeks ago, there was one other car on the car side (trucks are parked on the back side) and as I was walking in a transvestite dressed as a woman was walking out and smoking a cig while reading the historical sign. He had a blonde wig, miniskirt, spike heels and black hose on. Hard to miss, but to each his own. So last night I stopped at that same rest stop, and the same dude/lady was there! This time he walked by me and got into a minivan parked next to me (no other cars there) and smoked his cig. He had Illinois temporary license plates. I just thought it was a weird, weird thing. I'm not naive, I know what he was doing there, but I would think he would be hanging out on the truck side.

Comments (16)