SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sunsetfarm_gw

WiLlY NiLlY AnYtHiNg GoEs SuPrIsE SwAp

sunsetfarm
9 years ago

Welcome to the 2nd annual willy nilly anything goes suprise swap! The swap went well last year so i am hosting it again!
Rules-
Send address label & return postage inside padded envelope
Send in 20 pkgs of 10-20 seeds each- if you want to send extra it would be appreciated! You can send in store bought or saved seeds- your choice.
Any type of seeds are fine to send, you can send in all the same type of seeds if you want but they must be packaged 10-20 seeds per seed envie. They can be veggie, herb, flower seeds ect-
If you would like to join, please post here-

Comments (30)

• Panhandle_Seed_Swap
    9 years ago

Hi sunsetfarm! Is there a rule about putting harvest dates or "sell by" dates on the packets that are sent in? I've received several packs, in group swaps, that don't have harvest dates. I have no idea how old they are. Thank you!

• sunsetfarm
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Yes, please put the date that the seeds were harvested! That is a very good suggestion! thank you!

• SusieQsie_Fla
    9 years ago

Hi Luke - I'd love to join again.

When are you starting?

Susie

• sunnysouth36604
    9 years ago

I would like to join if not to late....

• sunsetfarm
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I will give people until jan 20th to sign up- please have your seeds to me by feb 1st and i will have them back to you by feb 15th! Thanks!
    hoping for more people to sign up yet!

• dawn1972
    9 years ago

Sign me up, please!

• ruthie759
    9 years ago

Sign me up please.

• karen58_gw
    9 years ago

Please sign me up!

• karen58_gw
    9 years ago

Are baggies OK? Can i put in more than 20 seeds. I mean 20 lettuce seeds hardly seems sufficient.

• sunsetfarm
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Yes, baggies are ok. You can put in as many seeds as you want! that would be great! 9 more days until sign ups are over!

• cryptid
    9 years ago

Cryptid here,...please, count me in! :)

• cryptid
    9 years ago

Just need a mailing address.

• uptreasa
    9 years ago

Please sign me up.

• cryptid
    9 years ago

** BUMP! **

• cryptid
    9 years ago

** BUMP again! **

• cryptid
    9 years ago

** Back to the top...! **

• grdngramma
    9 years ago

I'd like to join, send me your address please.

• sunsetfarm
    Original Author
    9 years ago

sorry everybody, had to take the computer in to get fixed. All is well now- I will email everyone tomorrow :)

• sunsetfarm
    Original Author
    9 years ago

emailed everyone- let me know if you did not get it! thanks everyone for joining! this should be fun!!!

• karen58_gw
    9 years ago

Mine is in the mail! Should get there Monday, Thanks for the swap.

• cryptid
    9 years ago

Good on ya, Luke! Thanks!

• uptreasa
    9 years ago

Mine is being mailed today. : )

• cryptid
    9 years ago

-- BUMP! --

• uptreasa
    9 years ago

Package came today. Thank you!

• karen58_gw
    9 years ago

I got mine ,too,. An embarrassment of riches. Thanks so much!

• grdngramma
    9 years ago

got my package, thanks very much, lots of good stuff in there

• SusieQsie_Fla
    9 years ago

Hey Luke and Shari! Thanks so much for sending all the seeds!

Do I owe you any money for postage? There's a "postage due" stamp on my envelope, so I owe somebody. Let me know and I will send it right away.

Thanks again,

Susie

• cryptid
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Luke & Shari, your wonderful, fun swap package arrived here a few days ago! I know,...I should actually have posted long before now, and please forgive me, but we've had kind of lot on our plate lately. - So, anyway, WOW! What a great bunch of seeds! "Isodon excisus"? Whoa! Apparently it's a Chinese medicinal herb with pretty little flowers that can also produce frozen ice ribbons which also look like flowers. There are also indications of anti-carcinogenic properties. Gonna be further researching this puppy for a while. Then there's "Edible Chrysanthemum". Shungiku? Sounds like fun! Oh, and all the other totally fab-splendid seeds...! Mammoth Sunflower sized thanks to all who so generously participated! GardenWeb totally rocks the Houzz!! :)

• cryptid
    9 years ago

Luke,...left you a positive review, here:

http://forums.gardenweb.com/discussions/2113256/sunsetfarm?n=3

Thanks again, bud!

• SusieQsie_Fla
    9 years ago

Hi Everybody in this RR! I just wanted to say that I am real curious to see who got the Crepe Myrtle seeds that I sent in. I would love to hear how they do, not only in germination, but in blooming. I will be starting a sampling of my seeds and would love to compare notes with the other gardeners who got them, too.

Thanks, guys!

Susie