SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aurorawa

Hope everyone had a great Holiday...

aurorawa
9 years ago

and that you got everything you wanted/needed this Holiday.

Santa Hoya (aka me :P) bought me some LED T-8 lights and my wonderful husband, who is partaking into turning our computer room into a modified sun room (not tearing down walls, just the one window and some electrical ingenuity to affix light bars to the walls, as well as ceilings, and tiling the floor, after installing radiant floor heat), gave me $350 for a hoya splurge. Some of my family frowned at him handing me cash and didn't understand why I was so happy! Hello! I am NOT a jewels and trinkets woman! And my husband, as wonderful and loving as he is, is NOT a green thumb and wouldn't know a hoya from a cactus! He gave me a very thoughtful gift, knowing he would not be able to pick the right plants out (can you imagine how bad it would be for him to order from Epiphytica...he is dyslexic!) but he knew I wanted plants!
I bought him an ipod nano for his deployments, as well as a new laptop. Kids are all smiles, got many gift cards and supplies for their hobbies (DS is heavy into rc cars, so we got him a nitro, DD loves beading and arts, so we got her some beads, an easel, and some acrylic paints).
We had an awesome Holiday, filled with family, love, and thoughtful gifts!

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville