SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mrblubs22

Plant for the window sill of a South facing window

MrBlubs
9 years ago

Happy new year!
So over the Christmas break I got a wall pot. Which believe it or not is a pot that attaches to the wall. still have to figure out some drainage system however.. Anyway I had the plan of putting a peace lily in it (I wanted one for a while) but the Spot where it would have gone got used up by this picture. Anyway I positioned the pot right below my south facing window. In the spring and summer it gets full sun but in the winter the sun at times gets blocked by our neighbours house but still gets a decent amount.
I have some wandering jew cuttings that have been in water for I guess almost a year..... Whoops. So I thought they'd do nicely there but I want something else to go in there with them.
Like kinda having the wandering jew on the outskirts of the pot then have some other plant be the 'main' plant.
But I don't know what the other plant should be. I've been looking at Diffenbachia and sorts but just want to see what else could go well there.
So anyone have any suggestions?
Don't really have any particular things that I'm looking for just something interesting and that dosnt require high humidity as it's very dry here and can also tolerate full sun for most of the year.
Thanks

Comments (15)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH