Houzz Logo Print
jlsch

Did you get any books for the holidays??

16 years ago

We do a game with extended family every Christmas eve, where we each bring a book, DVD, or CD....everyone picks a number...and starting with the first you either open one of the wrapped items, or steal one that is already open. It has really been a fun exchange. Tonight I ended up with the book 'Wesley the Owl: The Remarkable Love Story of an Owl and His Girl'. Actually I ended up with the movie Julie and Julia, and my 20 year old son ended up with the book, which he promptly gave to me. Not a book I would ever have chosen, but never the less looking forward to reading it. Any of you get some new reading materials for your holiday celebrations?

Comments (22)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio