SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
friedag

Help! Lost RP Recipes

friedag
16 years ago

A few years ago several RPers posted some great recipes. I tried and became fond of several, including Carolyn's Chocolate Chess Pie and Kath's Aunt Phyl's Anzac Biscuits. Those I wrote out by hand and safely kept in my trusty, bulging recipe box. However, I foolishly stored most of the others on my computer and now, wouldn't you know it, I can't find them.

I am humbly requesting a re-posting of the following:
KathNH's Cherry Cake (I haven't seen Kath from New Hampshire post recently, but maybe someone saved this recipe. It's a dandy.)

Kentucky Raisin Pie (Carolyn, was this yours? It's the best raisin pie recipe I've ever tried.)

Christmas Spaghetti (I am so sorry that I can't recall which poster supplied this, but I remember the funny story of this charming, unusual Christmas tradition.)

Have any of you saved recipes from Internet friends that you've actually tried and found to be really good? I'm afraid that I get in a rut, using the same timeworn recipes -- ones that I memorized decades ago. But occasionally I go on these sprees of trying new foods and recipes, and I wind up wishing that I had had these to try out years ago. Are you a traditionalist or adventurer in cooking? Or maybe you are a creative cook -- gosh, I'm sure not! I've tinkered with many recipes, but I've never created one from scratch, so to speak.

Comments (15)