SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
charlielondon

New Free amazing garden site

Charlielondon
18 years ago

Have you seen this amazing new garden site? Nicola the owner and inspiration behind it has bent over backwards to help and find every plant I have. It is basically a calendar which gives you hints and tips on your garden and plants as the year goes by. You have to input all your plants first of all, The database is huge and if your plant isnt there all you have to do is email using the link provided and it will be added very quickly. Nicola tells me that soon she will be testing a virtual garden which you can use to either plan your own or simply make a plan of what you have already. When this arrives I will definately be using it and hope to help in the beta testing. At the moment the membership is free but obviously Nicola wants to make some money out of it and quite reasonably she argues that it costs and has already cost a lot of money. She could generate revenue from advertising however we all know how aggravating it is to have adverts popping up everywhere and filling up useful gardening page space. She has therefore decided to charge a membership fee which I am sure will not be much and certainly will be very good value for money. You have to remember that this site is not only a gardening calender which automatically gives you tips and instructions as to what to do with your particular plants at certain times of the year. It is also a very useful reference library with articles from recent gardening magazines and lists of landscapers, tree surgeons, garden designers, retailers etc. The whole site has a very user friendly attitude and Nicola encourages member feedback and participation.If you havent done so already I urge you to sign on during this period of free membership, have a look around and use it and I almost guarantee that you will agree with me http://www.shootgardening.co.uk

Incidentally for those of you who may think that I have a financial interest I can assure you that I dont - I discovered it via another forum I'm a mamber of called gardeners corner - have a look there and you will see it has caused a huge amount of interest.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012