SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cestrum_gw

HAVE: Brugmansia cuttings pink/apricot

cestrum
16 years ago

There's some confusion about the colour--I thought it was apricot until I got one that was peachier, which made my apricot one seem more pink than apricot.

Anyway, unrooted fresh cuttings are on offer (to be pruned from my large shrub). It's an odd time for evergreen cuttings, but these plants are easy to strike so long as they have moisture and protection from the elements (from fierce heat in summer and extreme cold in winter). It's a good time to post cuttings as they won't dry out too much in the mail.

This variety is almost certainly a B. versicolor. It has only a mild fragrance compared to other brugs (and only at night), but it flowers in flushes throughout the year. You can see a pic at the link below (it's on the third page).

Someone asked me for some cuttings a while back when my plant was too small and I told them to ask me again later when I'd had a chance to plant it in the ground and let it grow properly. Well, I have and it has, so now is the time!

For trade or just a 3kg Express Post satchel. If interested, email this forum first as I don't check the email account often.

Here is a link that might be useful: Pic of my brug

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor