SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alisonoz_gw

HAVE: surplus seeds 4 (please check earlier ones)

alisonoz_gw
19 years ago

OFFER NO 4

Same as before. Surplus seed in some small quantity for postage only. I may ask for an extra 10 or 20 cent stamp to cover baggies and bubble wrap if I think needed. Seed will be reserved to those who respond first. Once we have arrangements finally organised I will hold your seed 10 days till stamps received and then re-list.

DonÂt post your address in the forum, contact me privately with that. Please un-block your return address if replying through this forum it saves me the effort of trying to "find" you. You can post privately or through my page.

Check the other lists and I hope to complete the offerings with a couple of days Sorry for the long intro

be continuedÂ. I hope

1. Totally mixed Morning Glory vine seeds  annuals only vigorous self-seeders but not rampant ask more if you are concerned. Mine 05 THREE OF

2. Malva sylvestrus metallic blue form  only a few, send as a trade, they didnÂt like the Qld climate ONE OF

3. Aquilegia mixed  trade recÂd 05  grateful for, but more than I can use (some people are very generous) ONE OF

4. Morning Glory "Tie Dye" pink  or maybe itÂs "Rose Zebra"  anyway collected 05 could have mutated these are annuals cheerful small vines vigorous self seeders but can be contained ONE OF

5. Asarina purple small perennial vine TWO OF mine 05

6. Clitorea ternatiea (more of ) single white rather rare in Australia still. Just a few ONE OF

7. Brachychiton bidwillii  collected early 05. Shrub to small tree, native rainforest, does well in open areas, pretty flowers TWO OR THREE

8. Boab  Adansonia Gregorii  Kimberley bottle tree these were sent to me 2 years ago, I recently had good germiantion of a few for a friend . 10 seeds left ONE

9. Morning Glory small blue another annual nothing to recommend it other than I love these plants and would like to keep our small Australian source in growth and distribution  import now banned TWO of, mine from 04

1. Platycodon mini blud baloon-flowers  mine 05 TWO TO THREE
  2. Clerodendun wallii syd nutans shrub, lovely sprays of white flowers with "whiskers". Mine 04, donÂt know about viability after this time but pot luck? Only a few seeds ONE ONLY
  3. Alstroemeria ligtu hybrids  remains of a purchased pack good to August 06 from Fothergills. 20 seeds ONE ONLY
  4. Allamanda shrub form  mine 04  large seeds THREE OF A FEW?
  5. Asarina "Red Dragon" another tender perennial vine velvet leaves "climbing gloxinia" reddish flowers mine from 04 FOUR OF
  6. Alstroemeria ??? source and colour unknown TWO OR or IÂll throw them away

ÂÂÂto be continued

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Remodeling & Handyman Services