SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alisonoz_gw

have some gardening books to give away

alisonoz_gw
17 years ago

These are surplus to my needs (and my mother twisted my ear to shed some stuff).

Books range from soft cover mag style to hardcovers some are very clean some well thumbed.

The postage cost of most would probably outweigh their value. So, if there is a garden-starter who does not mind a somewhat mixed bunch of stuff, who could collect the whole lot from the Gold Coast, or has someone else who could do for them, that would be ideal for me. Failing that I will deal with individual wants, but there are no rare and exotic titles here, just some basic reference & info guides.

Otherwise they will probably get rejected by the 2nd hand dealers and go to land-fill, which would be a shame.

the list (no particular order)

PS this means * small to medium size & this ##### large

BOOK LIST

*PALMS FOR THE HOME & GARDEN � Lynette Stewart � Angus & Robertson 1987- soft cover sm book 70 pages

*GARDENING WITH HERBS � Gardenguide 1993? A-4 size, soft cover, mag style, 82 pp

*LUSH & LOVELY GARDENS � (Palms Ferns Indoor plants) � Lifestyle - ? A4 size 82 pp soft cover mag style

*ROCKERIES & WATERGARDENS � The Greenleaf Garden Series 1994? soft cover A4 size 82 pp mag style

*GARDENING WITH WILDFLOWERS � Alec Blomberry � 1975? soft cover 127 pp lots of colour plates

*GARDENING WITH WILDFLOWERS � Alec Blomberry � 1975? soft cover 127 pp lots of colour plates (yes, two of)

*LANDSCAPING WITH AUSTRALIAN NATIVE PLANTS 1998? Mag style A4 soft cover 78 pp

###MORNING GLORIES & MOONFLOWERS � Anne Halpin 1996 Simon & Schuster � Climbing plants, name a bit misleading. A bit light-on. Hard-cover 94 pp

###GERANIUMS their colourful kin & friends � Gordon & Gotch 1978 Hardcover 90pp

*GROWING FRUITS, VEGETABLES & HERBS � The Greenleaf Garden Series � soft cover mag style 80pp

*HANGING GARDENS � Sunset Ideas 1976? Soft cover mag style 79pp

*THE BEST SHRUBS FOR SMALL GARDENS � Good Gardening Mag- ? Soft cover mag style 92 pp

###WILDFLOWERS OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA � CA Gardner 1985 Hard cover 153 pp

*SUPER SIMPLE BIRDHOUSES YOU CAN MAKE � Charles R Self (I didn't make it up, was his nickname DIY?)- Mag style US publication 1995 127 pp

###A BOOK OF IDEAS FOR THE SMALL GARDEN � Margaret Davis 1977 Hardcover 80pp

###GARDENING IN SMALL AREAS Frances Hutchison 1977 Hardcover 93 pp

###AUSTRALIAN WILDFLOWERS - Densey Clyne � 1981 Hardcover 192 pp- well illustrated

###NATIVE TREES & SHRUBS FOR AUSTRALIAN GARDENS � Michael Morcombe 1985 Hardcover 114 pp

*THE ABC OF FERNS & PALMS � Good Gardening Magazine � Beryl Guertner � woft cover mag style 2000 92 pp

*GARDENING SUCCESS � Diggers � Clive Blazey � soft cover mag style 114 pp

###PLACE THAT PLANT � Frances Welland 1999 1964...

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!