SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
schley_gw

Just wanted to say hello!

schley
21 years ago

I was just doing an internet search trying to find information on the New Zealand rose (the rose by that name.) And I stumbled across this forum. I spend a great deal of time in the rose forum here. I had no idea there were individual country forums. It's probably silly for me to even write this little "hello" but I couldn't resist. New Zealand is such a BEAUTIFUL country. Not that I've ever been there. I've only seen photographs and everything is always so breath taking. I live in the desert, in America (Utah.) Deserts are lovely in there own way, but I would love to see something green. My husband and I are both professional photographers and have spoken about visiting NZ several times (or maybe you'll let us live in your garden shed and throw food scraps to us, you wouldn't have to tell the police we were there...no one would have to know about the crazy illegal Americans living there!) But I'm sure NZ is already crawling with photographers:-) Oh but it costs more than a few dollars to find our way there. Anyone want to hire a photographer?:-) Well, happy gardening everyone!!I just wanted to give a shout out to the people across the pond! Anita

Comments (7)

Sponsored