SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catlady15

A update on Ashley

catlady15
16 years ago

Sorry I am just posting again.These earachescan be serious.We sit 6 hrs up there,and the dr appolized.But the dr had real good bedside matters.I told him I apprecaite how he treated Ashley and that he had great bedside matter,and that I would highly recommend him.The nurses were great too.

Ashley got a pain shot.The med was some pain stuff that would NOT give her that weird feeling.The dr said she had a bad sinuitis drainage,very very bad earswelling,and inner ear, A ear Infection and he gave her pain meds,ear drops,and antibodic and he told her to take motrin for the swelling too for her ears.I thought by now the swelling would have started going down and her ears would have started draining.

He also recommended we to have Ashley's ears checked because with this bad ear infection she could have damaged her ears.

Than this morning she got up went to the bathroom and was dizzy and ran into the bathroom door.,WOW she has a bad boo-boo,.She screamed ,greg went to see about her and told me grab a ice pack.I can't believe how she started to swell and turn black so fast.Greg told her when she needs to go to the rest room to ring the bell and we help her.No matter if she is 19,they never get too old that they do not need mom and dad.Greg eats it up too.She said all day,feel of me,I feel bad,check my fever,my eye hurts.We heard this all day.I am going to try to post a pic of her black,swallon eye.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting