SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
catlady15

Update on Savannah ,Ashley's friend

catlady15
16 years ago

Leslie Since you asked about Savannah I thought it would be good to start a new post about Savannah since I figure more will want to read the post.

Things keep getting better and better because of the many many prayers.Thank you all again.It brings sweet tears of joy to my eyes.Hugs Judy

PS sorry I have not posted till now,but we had to put greg's brother in the nursing home and he is only 53.He went from being in the hospital than he is in the nursing home.We have been tied up with this since greg is the only brother and greg's parents are not in good health either and his wife has to work,so I could not find time to come and post,.Thanks for asking any ways Leslie.I will try to post a update more.

This is from Savannah herself.She wrote this:

SATURDAY, JANUARY 05, 2008 08:29 PM, CST

Hi everyone! I started therapy here in Clanton this past Thursday. I enjoy being closer to home!! and my new therapists seem really nice. I start back to school Monday!..yay! and I will also begin pool therapy then. I hope that everyone had a great new years!

GOD BLESS

Savannah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2007 09:20 PM, CST

Hello everyone!! its been awhile since theres been an update, and i thought this time...I'd write it myself! I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I will be starting therapy here in Clanton on January 3rd! Im also starting back to school after the Christmas break! I am excited! I try to walk mostly with my cane now..and occasionally I will walk w/out any kind of device! God has truly blessed me! I hope you all have a wonderful new years!!

GOD BLESS

Savannah

Comments (18)