SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
moonie_57

I do sincerely apologize!

moonie_57 (8 NC)
15 years ago

As many of you know, DH and I have had a time with our 16 y/o DD. She has been informally (refusing further testing) diagnosed as bipolar. Either things -had- been going better or we have been too busy to wallow in misery? Honestly, I'm not sure but am contemplating another hiatus from work to focus on DD. She is scheduled for another Dr. appt 1/15/09 and will once again start counseling.

In the middle of November I returned to work and worked a lot of hours... over 55 each week. During this time I have received numerous emails inquiring on DD, my elderly mother and also DH, who is in the depths of despair at the deterioration of father/daughter relationship. So, I am ashamed to admit that I have not found the time to keep up with emails, as some of you know. *blushing*

I truly am sorry and want you all to know that I do appreciate your concern and advice regarding DD. If I were to do the right thing, I would take tonight and tomorrow and hit the emails, but really, I do need a break. I even have a fear of opening up my email account, which I haven't done in 2 weeks! LOL I'm sorry, its just so overwhelming, concerning several different subjects.

Just wanted you guys to know I'm not lazy or ungrateful... just tired. :)

Comments (3)