SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dances_in_garden

I am sorry, but you will all have to move.

16 years ago

Well, at least those on the KT christmas card exchange list.

See, I thought I was being so smart this year. I bought a big old ROLL of stamps. Special stamps. They don't have denominations on them, and even if the price goes up a cent or two they are still good. I figured I could use them to mail the cards and any extras would certainly never go to waste. No sirree bob. No waiting in line for 1 cent stamps either, when the rates increase. Aren't I a smart cookie?

Yeah. Only these are CANADIAN stamps. Other than the small handful of we Canucks on that list, this giganto roll of stamps is useless to me. At least as far as mailing these cards goes. And I can't return the roll because DH apparently saw it and gleefully took a few to pay some bills. THE NERVE.

So. If you will all kindly pack your things and move to Canada, I would be eternally grateful. And see that you do it real quick because I would like to mail these cards out, like, Monday.

Thank you!

Okay, OKAY. I will buy new stamps. Sheesh. Ask for one small favour. And yes, I am just ego-centric enough to be surprised to find that you all live in some foreign country. Tee hee!

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus