SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
samkaren_gw

i got the best xmas gift ever!

samkaren
15 years ago

I got the BEST Christmas present ever!

My DH and I went to a Christmas Party with my old department (Theology) from Lewis where I used to work. My old boss and I had been planning this for the past 4 months.

The party was being held at one of the teachers houses so DH and I planned an overnight trip.

We got to spend time with my boss and his wife before we went to the party. The best part of it was that it was a BIG secret. No one knew we were coming! When we arrived at the party I had my face covered with the hood of my coat. When we walked in everyone had this look like "Who is that"? When I removed my hood I yelled "Surprise! Everyone was so shocked that they screamed "KarenÂs here!" Hugs all around!

It was so great to see all my old friends and colleagues! They told us that we have to come in every year because they missed us! It was the best present ever!

Sunday DH and I took my old boss and his wife out for breakfast before heading home. It was wonderful to have the extra time to catch up on things and share the joys of the Christmas season.

ThatÂs what itÂs all aboutÂ.being with people you love and care about!

SamKaren

Your resident DJ

Comments (4)