SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
secsteve

Help in Locating Company

secsteve
15 years ago

Last year I bought a 100 pieces EZ Ornament Hanger which are really great. They are basically a plastic hanger that has an opening where you slip the top part of the ornament over it and down into a very small hole. These things are really great as you can hang heavy ornaments, put ornaments on limbs that aren't real thick, and put them in hard to reach places.

So here's my dilema. I got out the bag of what was left this year. There was a cardboard insert that says " 100 pieces EZ Ornament Hanger" and below that see back panel for details. I thought (never do things like that an hour before a party)I safely put said back panel in one of the containers we use to store ornaments, but when I went to look for it, tain't no where to be found. I know there was a web site listed but don't remember what it was. And of course I didn't write it down. Grrr

Does anyone here use them or know what I'm talking about and can help me? I want to get more of them for next year (we have a big tree trim party every year and so need new hangers) and I've checked all the store that might carry them to no avail. I'm sure there's a store here somewhere and that the web site would list it.

Thanks for any thing you can do for me.

Comments (14)