SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
susie53_gw

Stay At Home Moms.

susie53_gw
13 years ago

I have always been a stay at home mom. My hubby was blessed with a good job. But we still had to do without some things along the way. Our goal was to get the kids educated and set for a life on their own. I feel so blessed that I was able to do this for our children. Our 3 kids talk about how nice it was to have me home now that they are grown and have children of their own. I do realize things have changed in our big world now and it is much harder to do this. We did alot of things that cost very little or nothing at all. We didn't take many vacations but camped alot. All our kids are campers now.. Funny how some things never change. I believe life is what you choose to make it.

I will always remember when the time came once the kids were all out of college and I could go to the store and not look at what something cost before buying it. Finally the time came when I could go buy all new furniture. Now that was a luxury!! Were all the sacrifice worth it, you bet they were and I would do it again..

Comments (27)