SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gwanny2three

It's been a long boring 4 days!

gwanny2three
15 years ago

My DSL modem pooped out on me Friday morning as I was doing some online shopping and poof! The lights went out and I was cut off! The bad thing was I was getting some good deals online and couldn't finish my transactions! I called the phone company to see what it could be and she said the modem is no good and I couldn't order another one until Monday!! The DSL dept. was closed for the holiday weekend. I was so bummed! I had so much going on on Ebay and lost alot of bids, some good deals online and lost them as they were good for a limited time only AND I had to pay 80.00 for a modem! I get a 50.00 rebate on that but it still bummed me out! I managed to do some unfinished business though the next day on my son's computer. It is awful being cut off from the internet! I was thinking ...what if I NEVER got back online????? Think about it! Makes you wonder how you managed before the internet! I do so much of my daily stuff on here....what if it was just gone someday??? I shudder at the thought! LOL....anyway I have my companion back and I'm a happy camper!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and is ready to move on to Christmas!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022