SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
flamingo_in_ar

Oh, Survivor was GOOD last night! Spoilers...

FlamingO in AR
13 years ago

I don't understand why Jane was SO surprised that she got voted off last night. She had to know that she was a serious threat and that at this point in the game, alliances go out the window. I was a little bit surprised at her hissy fit with the fire. And using "my daughter's going off to college" as a reason for why SHE should have gotten to go along on the reward just didn't fly with me. SHE took a month+ away from their time together to go on Survivor, that was OK, but to be denied an afternoon with her daughter was inexcusable? I think every single one of them wanted that reward as much as the next person.

We really enjoyed last nights episode, Fabio did great winning that immunity, he flew thru it, he was so driven. I really hope he wins this and that Dan doesn't fly under the radar to take it. He may be a nice guy, but physically, he's pretty sad.

I don't really understand why Jane voted for Sash. That seemed odd to me. Everyone else voted for her. And I really thought that one of the guys would have given Holly their HI idol, just in case those 3 had voted for Holly.

Your thoughts?

Comments (26)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths