SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nita__az

Thank you all for my birthday wishes

Nita__AZ
16 years ago

I want to thank you all so much for remembering me on my birthday. My day started out fine but ended up being a very sad day for me.

Last Friday I got a kitten for my birthday. He is the cutest little guy about 3 months old. He and Smokey just had the best time playing and running all over the house. He could dish out as good as he got and Smokey can really dish out since his is a big guy.

Well Monday we took Bandit to the vet to start getting his kitten shots. I always have a Feline Leukemia blood test done first. His came out positive and I just broke down and cried. The lady I got him from took him back and asked if I had a second test run to confirm the first positive one. I hadn't so she is taking him to her vet on Friday to have him retested. She said that sometimes they get a false positive test and need to be retested. I am praying that it will be negative and we can get him back. If it turns out positive she knows a lady that takes in only cats with Feline Leukemia and gives them a good home for the rest of their life. If the lady won't take him he will have to be put to sleep.

If you could would you please keep your fingers crossed for Bandit. I sure would love to get him back and spoil him rotten like I do all my pets. My friend found him wandering down the middle of a street way out in the desert. She runs a boarding facility for cats and dogs and also does pet sitting for folks that want to keep their pets at home while they are gone. She was out making her rounds when she came across him in the street. She was afraid he would get run over or be eaten by coyotes so she caught him and brought him home with her.

Here are a few pictures of Smokey and Bandit.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Wannemacher Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Columbus, OH