SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pattico_gw

Survivor....not a spoiler...but about tonights show

pattico_gw
15 years ago

I think tonights Survivor show was the best one ever.....

We were just laughing so hard....I've never been as happy about an ending as we were tonight...

Please if you reply to this don't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet...

patti

Comments (25)

• Mystical Manns
    15 years ago

I loved it! loved it! loved it!

We were cheering and laughing!

• liira
    15 years ago

ha ha, it was the best!!!!!!!

Now,what's up with Grey's Anatomy with the Izzie and Denny storyline?

• Adella Bedella
    15 years ago

I don't know about best ever, but it was hilarious.

• hayjud_mn
    15 years ago

You couldn't ask for better!!!

We laughed so hard.

• FlamingO in AR
    15 years ago

I have to disagree with all of you, never thought I'd say that. I thought someone acted really mean and petty towards someone else and while some of it may have been deserved, I thought it was mean-spirited and somewhat hateful. Woody completely disagrees with me, you'll be pleased to note. lol I was waiting for someone to get conked on the head with that torch as it was being taken over to Jeff.

And I think one person who was very involved in the resulting hilarity is already feeling badly about his/her part in it. I wonder when that person will realize that he/she was just used but that there won't really be any payoff for that person other than an enemy on the jury?

• carol_in_california
    15 years ago

Only 30 more minutes before it starts here....but I like spoilers!

• Lindsey_CA
    15 years ago

'Mingo, if you noticed, the person about whom I believe you're speaking when you say there might be some remorse/regret, didn't vote for the person who was voted out. The remorseful one actually voted for someone else, thus maintaining their "alliance."

• deborah_ps
    15 years ago

I was grinning from ear to ear knowing that Kenny's plan backfired...ha ha, he was a total A$$
    I think it was one of the best episodes ever :0)

• deemarie5500
    15 years ago

DH and I loved it! We kept mentioning that this bunch are what the game is all about. Looks like they have learned from other seasons....very entertaining!

• casey_nfld
    15 years ago

Kenny's plan??????

• minrose
    15 years ago

I loved this one, it was so great to see how it played out!

• Happy_Go_Lucky_Gayle
    15 years ago

OMG! That was awesome. But, a little on the mean side.

Gayle

• FlamingO in AR
    15 years ago

I know he didn't vote for him, Lindsey, but he knew the idol was fake and that Randy was going to use it to try to save himself AND save the rest of their alliance from losing yet another member. Bob's participation only helped Bob and I think he felt bad for the hilarity and humiliation of Randy. Sugar could barely contain herself during the whole council and Crystal was blatantly honest about it all, no finesse there.

When Sugar turned down the cookie, turned it down several times, but then took the very last cookie and gave it away, that was such a slap in Randy's face and I thought it made her look petty and small. And while she probably thinks it was very clever, I thought it showed how mean she could be. She could and should have done that the first time he offered her a cookie. Then he'd have had one for himself and it wouldn't have been up to her to decided if he got one or not. She should never have had a 2nd chance at a cookie. And THEN, she went on and on about how it's only a cookie. Um, hmmmm. It was about more than a cookie, it was about a power-play and a slap in Randy's face and a window into how she operates. If you're going to keep going on about how "it was only a cookies for Pete's sake", well- it's only a game, for goodness sake. So why do they all get so worked up over a game? Granted, a big prize is at stake, but they start with 16 or 18 people and they know only one will win. It's a game, who cares if you swear on your kid's life and then break your word? Right?

See, I think the way you play shows a lot about you. I think Sugar is a smart young woman with a brain and a mean streak. I don't think she needed to humiliate Randy in order to get rid of him. She didn't need to laugh and giggle and howl. Dimples are cute, but moral fiber is important, too.

I really miss Rupert. He played great games with no animous, just good cheer.

JMO.

• lindyluwho
    15 years ago

Loved it. He deserved what he got but wish they had voted him out weeks ago. He is going to be hard to deal with as a jury member.

Linda

• ruthieg__tx
    15 years ago

I agree that it was probably the best show ever. I also think he got exactly what he deserved. Since day one he has treated everyone in a terrible manner. The funny thing is that they all think they are using Sugar....Great show.

• ladonna
    15 years ago

Im glad to see him off the show, what a bad attitude he had. He pretty much got what he deserved. Bet he felt pretty dumb when he found out it wasnt a idol :)

• Adella Bedella
    15 years ago

The Eguardo blindside is still my favorite blindside of all time.

I actually think it was a good strategy on Bob's part. He maintained his alliance with Randy by voting for Suzie, but he bought himself some time with the other alliance. He was third man out with Corrine and Randy. Randy and Corrine became complacent when Randy was given the 'idol'. He and Corrine could have been using that extra time to work out a deal with someone in the other alliance for what happens after the last night's tribal council. Now that the onions are down to two, it'd be smart for some on the other alliance to think about flipping some of the onions to better position themselves for the final three.

There are several parts to Randy's outing that made it funny - Sugar's rant - Crystal's rant - The onion's laughing at council because they thought they had pulled one over - the other alliance laughing because they knew what was actually happening - and the jury sitting there laughing. I don't know how Jeff probst kept a straight face. He had to be excited about all of the drama.

I don't think Charlie and Marcus liked Randy all that much because they laughed at the 'idol' too. I can image afterwards they were like "Oh carp, he's coming back with us."

• pattico_gw
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I absolutely think he got what he deserved...

When he first offered Sugar the cookie she said no and you can give it to Mandy(or whatever her name is) the JERK says NO...I'm the boss of them . I LOVED what Sugar did. 100 per cent.

I could go on and on about what a baby he is...but I guess that's enough

And I'm still just as tickled about it today.

• Terri_PacNW
    15 years ago

Um hello...people...Randy did NOT want to offer the cookie to Sugar...He didn't want to give her anything and only offered it out of "pressure"..remember him saying that he'd give it to whomever he wanted OR not...then offered an extra portion to Corrine and Matty. Sugar did nothing to Randy that he didn't start.

I giggled the whole time...knowing what was coming..and Crystal talking in a regular voice at voting..Priceless!

It was good...I love it when BIG people get their attitude handed to them on their way out the door..

Bob certainly felt bad about the deception..but it's cause he's a nice guy! He played the game beautifully and Randy devised the plan himself, Didn't he?

• coral_ok
    15 years ago

I agree that Sugar does seem to have a mean streak and I wish I could say that I didn't laugh my head off, but I did. I think the final straw for me was Randy's racist attitude toward Crystal....the gang remark, etc. I still love Bob.

• irishdancersgram
    15 years ago

Loved it! Thought he got was he deserved and it should have happened long before this....Will be interesting to see what happens next....I would think Corrine would be a little worried....

• ruthieg__tx
    15 years ago

At this point also, Randy has no way of knowing if Bob thought the idol was real and legitimately gave it to him or if he knew it was a fake and was a big part of the prank.

• glenda_al
    15 years ago

Sugie is a cutie!

• lynn_d
    15 years ago

I have to agree with the thought that he got what he deserved. I'm noot sure if Sugar has a mean streak or not but I would have done the same thing with the cookie, he asked for it and got what he deserved in my mind.

• gadgets
    15 years ago

Here's Jeff's blog for today.

Shirley

Here is a link that might be useful: Jeff Probst's blog