SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
trinitytx_gw

The ice cream man

15 years ago

I never have liked this one particular ice cream man that drives our neighborhood. It most likely stems from me seeing him arrested in front of our neighbors house about 5 years ago. He disappeared for a long time, and his truck was towed. The police had the parents take all kids inside while this was going on one nice summer day, so nobody witnessed it that was younger than 20.

Well, he is back, and I am not happy.

I have lived here for over 20 years in this house, and I know what is acceptable around here and what is on the sly.

He is on the sly.

Tonite he comes crawling around with his music playing, it is 40 degrees out and pitch black nite time. Big wrong in my book.

No doubt in my mind he is doing or selling things other than ice cream. I want him off of my street and out of my neighborhood. Period.

I did call the cops tonite and they came, but he was of course gone by the time they got here. I spoke with the officer, and she was really nice and understanding. I did at one time take his liscense plate # down, but could not find it tonite to give to them.

I am not sure what else I can do other than scare him off, any suggestions? Have any of you had weirdos in your area that you have run off? I am trying to stay low key, as I don't want to be the snitch, but, I will do what it takes to keep the kids on my street safe.

Trin

Comments (12)