SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bengardening

MY week

bengardening
9 years ago

I don't know what the temp is now but it is cold here in middle of SD. Today about 1:00 it was 14 degrees. Yesterday and today we had snow. I drove 17 miles to work in the wind and snow yesterday morning. I got off of work and the only windshield scraper I had was a plastic one with a brush on it. I hate those kind. Today when I got off of work I found one of my old wooden long handled ones. They are the cheapest and work the best for me. I just got done baking some JELLO sugar cookies. Now I have to frost them yet. Saturday we have a tea and I have to bring 2 dozen cookies or candies. The theme is bells so I made some bells. Then I made the rest into round cookies for a benefit we are having Sunday. It is for a neighbor who has inoperable brain cancer and he is 62 years old. It will be an auction and a bake sale and soup and sandwiches for lunch. I am also donating 2 of the rugs I made. My son and his family are coming for the weekend and also my sister so I have a busy week ahead of me.

Comments (2)