SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cherryfizz

I've Never Been This Angry Before

Cherryfizz
15 years ago

Grrrr! I don't like this feeling.

I have been waiting all day for the computer tech to show up at my house so I called to find out what time they are coming. I spend most of the day Monday on the phone with Bell and now they have no record of me talking to anyone, my confirmation numbers are useless. What was the point of me spending all that time on the telephone talking to some guy named "Dave" in India who did not want to waste my "PRECIOUS TIME" Well Dave - so much for that.

They finally hooked me up with someone in Canada but that was useless. Why was I given these confirmation numbers? Why did I waste my time on Monday on the telephone talking for nothing? Why was I waiting around the house all day for a phantom tech? The woman on the phone said well you can install it yourself - it is self install. Well, no I can't. I don't have an Ethernet Port on my computer - which is why the tech was supposed to come. She couldn't understand this. I told her I would have brought my computer into the computer shop and had the port put in on Monday but I was told by "Dave"- "don't waste your precious time Ma'am I will send out a tech with a router. Don't you worry"

Then both the woman and the tech on the phone tell me the modem is the wireless router and I should be able to install it. Don't they listen - I don't have an Ethernet Port!!!! to plug the yellow wire into.

I have the funeral on Friday. If this guy does not come before I leave for the funeral the stuff is going back. I don't need the hassle. Maybe I will just stick with my Webtv and be done with it.

So much for Bell customer service and satisfaction. Maybe I will let my fingers do the walking elsewhere.

Okay, I am finally calming down. I didn't like that feeling. I am always so calm.

I was so looking forward to being online today.

I've got to find out where I can complain. I would go to Bell.ca but I can't use their site with my Webtv. I expect better service than this.

Anne

Comments (17)