SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sheilajoyce_gw

Started Christmas shopping today

sheilajoyce_gw
10 years ago

Well, most of the family birthdays are behind us for the year, with 2 more to go. As I was running another errand, I decided to head over to the local Home Goods store (TJ Maxx) to see if they have their fancy ornaments in. I have bought Waterford and Marquise ornaments the last few years as family gifts to a few friends who live far away. They are in--This year includes Lennox, Spode, Marquise and some Polish ornaments. I bought for my sister, the 2 family exchange gifts and my daughter's 2 teacher gifts. I figure one can never have too many pretty tree ornaments, that is until they quit doing a tree.

This is going to be a crazy Christmas. Our daughter lives an hour away, and her house is going to be going through a kitchen, powder room and floors remodel in another week and run past the holidays. Her 4 and 6 year olds will be with us some weekends and during the 3 week Christmas vacation. So I figure I will need to get going with my shopping early while I don't have the boys to babysit.

Someone rear ended me on the freeway a few weeks ago, and I ache if I am on my feet for very long, so many short shopping errands will be the mode of this year's Christmas shopping. One more complication.

This post was edited by sheilajoyce on Sun, Oct 27, 13 at 2:37

Comments (3)