SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
stephmc72_gw

Couple new pictures/update

stephmc72
13 years ago

Hi everyone, just thought I'd post a couple new pictures of the kids (not the best, they're taken from my phone) and give a little update.

Grant was 4 in July. Can you even believe it??? I can't. He's so not a baby anymore. He's like a little grown up person. He is the sweetest little thing and wants to help and work. He's just like his dad. He's very mechanically inclined and is CONSTANTLY using his mind to figure things out. He has one more year of preschool before he starts kindergarden. Scary.

He's growing like a weed and is bigger than most kids his age. He's tall. Definitely doesn't get it from his 5'2" mommy!

{{!gwi}}

Camryn will be 21 months on the 22nd of this month. She's changing so much. She's interacting and communicating alot more in the last month or so. She's testing her independence and just wants to do everything herself. She's really happy and just goes with the flow. I can't believe she's going to be 2 years old in a few months.

{{!gwi}}

We're not having anymore kids but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't miss having a baby. I absolutely love the newborn stage. I am sad I wont ever have another baby. But those babies grow into toddlers, then kids and neither want more than 2 of them!

Comments (9)