SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
onaholliday_gw

Pssst... hey Pattie43, C'meere....

OnAHolliday
11 years ago

Where the heck is the Tuesday Dinner thread? Did I miss it? I mean if you're gonna assume such a heavy responsibility and all...

Comments (5)

• glenda_al
    11 years ago

You must have some good ole cooking up your sleeve, today!

So what's it gonna be?

FYI, she doesn't start the thread until 4ish.

Hold your horses, she'll be here

• patti43
    11 years ago

I just came back here and my thread is gone. I posted before 5 (EDT) and checked and it was here and not it's gone. Back to the drawing board.

• patti43
    11 years ago

Seems like it's back now, so what's for dinner, OnAHolliday? :-)

I try not to start it too early since we have so many time zones. Even at 5 EDT, it's only 2 PDT, so those KT'ers just finished lunch!

• OnAHolliday
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Oh no, nothing here to speak of, really, a little stir fry using up some of the garden veggies but not a big deal at all. It was more about peeking in on what everyone else was planning. Goodness knows, if I was in the zone I would be crowing, posting pictures and stomping around the 'dinner tonight' thread like a B-list Food Network wanna-be! *wink*

• patti43
    11 years ago

OAH, you make me laugh! I don't think any of us have delusions of grandeur when it comes to the kitchen. Most of us are just trying to feed our family the best that we can. And also enjoying trying new recipes from the plethora of choices offered by the Net. Your stir fry sounds very healthy and good. So please join us and share--we can all learn things from one another.

P.S. A lot of the people who post here are a lot better than a "B-list Food Network" cook. We're just too damned old to look good on TV :-)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio