SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jenson13_gw

The Ahhhhhhhh Bra

jenson13
13 years ago

Does anyone have the ahhhhhhhh bra? I see it advertised on TV and it looks sooooooooooo comfy. I have spent a fortune on bras over the years, and have yet to find one I am comfortable in. This looks terrific.

Comments (12)

• ravencajun Zone 8b TX
    13 years ago

Yes I have it and it is way small for the size, I can not really wear it because it rolls up on me the minute I put it on, which I was afraid of since most bras will roll on me, I am not skinny I am plump LOL which makes them roll but this one was the worst ever, it would end up around my neck if I did not keep tugging it down. Of course it may work great for others.

One bra that I have liked that does not roll near as bad and is very comfy is this one.
    Seamless Wirefree Leisure Bra by Comfort Choice

• joyfulguy
    13 years ago

Does that bear any similarity to the "Ahhh-haa" bra?

o j

• wildchild
    13 years ago

I can't see how a pullover bra would fit well. The secret to a comfortable bra is a snug band and a proper cup size. The aah bra looks like it would roll on anyone beyond a young teen figure that doesn't need a bra for support in the first place.

• Jasdip
    13 years ago

LOL Raven. Picturing a bra around your neck.

Talk about pulling your bra down......am I the only one who's always tugging at the belt loops on her stretch denim jeans to tug them UP?? The stretch jeans are comfy (Walmart Penman's) but when they sag they look like crap at the butt.

• murraysmom Zone 6a OH
    13 years ago

Yes, jasdip, I am constantly pulling up my stretch denim jeans!! LOL I thought it was just me!! Glad to know I'm not the only one.

• lisa_fla
    13 years ago

A friend told me to buy bras from the factory outlets. They have a Victoria's Secret outlet that sells them for $5-$10 each. I was surprised, I always thought outlets weren't really a bargain.

• vala55
    13 years ago

I wear my jeans pretty tight and I wear a belt so I don't have to be pulling on them all the time.

As for the bra...........I really, really hate them. I think the person who invented them had to be a man who seriously hated women. Since I broke my arm I can't fasten them after I put them on. I fasten them and slip them over my head. In the winter I wear a cami that I pull over my head or step in and pull it up. I think part of my problem with bras is the fact I want the straps shortened, that adds to the discomfort/PAIN.

• trisha57_ny
    13 years ago

Yes, exactly what wildchild said. I guess most of you know that the 32, 34, 36, etc is the width of your back. You measure around your back to the front or your chest, right above your breasts. That's the first number. Now, the cup size is how large you are. Size A is small, B is a handful, and C is large. If you're very large, that would be D. I'm talking about all of us who never had breast enlargements.
    You know what I'm trying to say? And this isbd t

• sheilajoyce_gw
    13 years ago

Well, Vala, you guessed right. Howard Hughes developed the bra with the supportive straps that we all wear today for his buxom star, Jane Russell. He kept filming this one scene, would cancel for the day, and the next day they would have another bra designed to give her lift. It took quite a lot of his engineering design and retakes to find what he wanted for his movie star.

• jel48
    13 years ago

I googled the Ahh Bra...

Here is a link that might be useful: Ahh Bra

• pattico_gw
    13 years ago

My daughter ordered one...it has absolutely NO support. especially if you have much on top...

It's like a stretchy t-shirt material.

patti

• joyfulguy
    13 years ago

Hi jasdip ... murray's Mom ...

... suspenders ...

... won't keep you in suspense!

ole joyful