SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jasdip1

I'm back, and feeling like I'm going to live!

Jasdip
13 years ago

Didja miss me?? LOL

I've been down and out with the bronchitis. I've been flat on my back (when I'm not coughing to death). My head felt like it was going to pop off with a headache from coughing.

Anyway, back on my feet today and feel like doing something.

Comments (10)

• alisande
    13 years ago

Glad to hear it! It feels great when you start getting better, doesn't it? Just be careful not to overdo. It's so easy.....

• nanny98
    13 years ago

Keep getting better every day. (((Hugs))) Nanny

• joyfulguy
    13 years ago

Glad to hear that ... and regretting to hear that you've been under the weather.

I rather take the view that when I'm sick, especially with cold-type stuff, I try to spend as much time in bed as possible.

ole joyful

• chisue
    13 years ago

Glad to hear you've beaten it back and are feeling better!

• patti43
    13 years ago

I knew you were sick and I'm glad you're back to feeling better.

• susie53_gw
    13 years ago

So glad you are feeling better.. We have had that nasty bug that has been going around. Ain't fun.. Anyway, have a great day... Just don't over do...

• dotmom
    13 years ago

Well, welcome back and I hope your feeling better. I hate it when I get something with a bad cough and my ribs get so sore from hacking so much. Jasdip, take care of yourself until you are all better. We need your funnies to get a laugh or two.

• lydia1959
    13 years ago

Glad you are feeling better.

Starting yesterday I noticed my throat felt sore and today I started to have that little tickle and a cough. Hope it isn't something that is going to last weeks. I feel pretty lucky though cause I haven't had a bad cold or virus for a couple years now.

• cynic
    13 years ago

Nice to hear you're up and about. Did you use Leroy Lockhorn's remedy? "Flood a cold and drown a fever".

• ont_gal
    13 years ago

be careful there..that dose is going,I had it too...and it lasted a good 3 wks with me.then,just when I thought it was over,it would come back all over again..take it easy