SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jennavanowsc

Question about Facebook

JennaVaNowSC
14 years ago

I recently joined Facebook at the urging of my grown daughters. When I go on my homepage and look at all the comments, I see where friends and family have sent me things, like smiles, etc or invited me to 'join causes'. My problem, and my question to you all is this: every time I try to click on "accept" or 'join cause' or type a comment or something i get a message that says "You are not logged in, you must be logged in to do that". I cannot do anything, send smiles back, make comments, look at the pictures my friends post just keep getting that message. I went to the Help Center site at the bottom right on the facebook page, looked at all the reported problems and reported my problem. Nothing. What am I doing wrong? I go in and type my email and password. Which has to be right since it brings me to my home page, I just cannot do anything. HELP please. Facebook sent me an email saying that the received my report but can not take the time to research all the problems. what now? thanks everyone, I know if anyone has an answer you guys do.

Comments (8)