SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
melaniesc_gw

I got a Job Interview

melaniesc
12 years ago

I had put in a bunch of applications last monday and called today and none of them have even looked at my application.. So I got to thinking. I need a job, the economy is tough and if I have to travel a bit I will.. So I called a LTC facility that I did some of my nursing clinicals at. What made me like that place was everyone, including maintanence and housekeeping staff, were extremly friendly to me as a student(lot of people in other places were not nice to students)..,.....Anyways... I called them today and told her I had did clinicals there and asked if she was hiring, She told me to come for an interview tomorrow....Now it may just be part time to start, like every other weekend, but if I get hired, its getting my foot in the door and I will start getting my experience as a nurse..I have to travel about an hour and 15 mins, but.. I would be making more than I am making now which is nothing.. plus I can keep looking locally for a job to.. Also you never know,they may hire me full time eventually.. Yes my spirits are up today.. I noticed you can tell how my moods are with my posts lol... So wish me luck and I will let yall know tomorrow

Comments (11)