SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

Back from the doctor's office and the baby is a .......belly pic

girlsingardens
15 years ago

Well the Doctor let the cat out of the bag today. I went in and had to do the glucose tolerance test. I had to go back and do the 3 hour test when I was pregnant with both Hayden and Peyton. I was nervous about having to go in for the tolerance test not wanting to have go and sit for 4 hours and take the test. Good news on that count I passed and don't have to go in for the longer test. I have really gained the weight this time around lol, I don't care how much I gain, but I have gained 23 pounds already and I have 10 weeks to go. I don't care just how much I gain, but that would explain my size.

So the doctor does an ultrasound and she told me that "He is really gotten big in the last month, and is a head of schedule already taking practice breaths" I asked her,"He is getting big" and she said that it was most definately a boy and if it comes out a girl it would have to have some major surgery. I didn't want to know for sure ( but part of me did want to know) So the accident was nice, I didn't have to ask and it just came out.

So Hayden will have a baby brother, Hudson Sean Sich and we will have 2 boys and 2 girls. A perfect family, but if it was a girl it would have been perfect either way. Now to get all the girl things and send them to my sister's house, since she is having twins, there is a chance that at least one is a girl.

I will have DH take a belly pic tonight to show just how big I am.

Stacie

girlsinardens

Comments (27)